Morph4 - Preorder it!

hi all,
this is strictly for the Elektronauts people out there* :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (it is not on the website yet)
as the title says, the Morph4 is finally available for preorder :slight_smile:
it won’t be a standard preorder though, there’s nothing to pay, your name and email address will only go into a list and once the first batch of PCBs arrives, you’ll be notified…that’s when you can choose to either buy it or not.
due to lack of resources, the first run of PCBs will be of a limited number; if you don’t make it for the first batch, no worries, there should hopefully be others…and that’s when you come in play: you should go out and spread the word! :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

in the meantime, check some videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZgdcIrV7B8 and for any other questions, please drop me an email

more news to come soon

bear in mind that these version is not the final one and could still contain bugs, either software or hardware. i would prefer shipping the controller within germany or at most europe so to reduce shipping costs in case of any issue.

• …and those of you guests. register, will ya! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks interesting, but does this integrate with the Analog Keys? Or, is it specifically for the AR?

it’s a generic MIDI controller, you can use it with anything that speaks MIDI, hardware or software :slight_smile:
there’re some videos on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owLjpyOiyDI you can have a look at

new PCBs received today :slight_smile:

Hi Guga,

Morph is looking great! Even the manual :slight_smile:

For this run is it beta testers you need?

I’m interested in one, but wont have time to test it for a few months due to a another project, crying baby…

Looks very cool homie!

SO this would appear to be a good solution for those that crave the joystick on the AK - theres nothing that powerful out there that I can find.
Have you got an OT? LOve to see this controlling the OT. Im actually quite interested in this, ETA?

Sorry if I missed somewhere but how much$?
-EDIT-Ah NVM, found it on the product page…

This looks cool.

I watched a few demo videos and am still not 100% sure how it works. Does it basically act as the OT crossfader allowing you to fade between two ‘scenes’ on the chosen MIDI device?

/t

Yup.

Basically if you were disappointed like me that the OT wont do midi scenes, and allow morphing for MIDI devices, then Guga comes to the rescue with the Morph :slight_smile:

There are also Randomiser and Automation modes, more detail in the manual here:

http://www.gugabox.com/New/index.html#

:slight_smile: thanks
yep, the first batch will be for beta testing the controller. you can use the link at the beginning of the thread to register for the beta but no rush, a crying baby comes first :wink:

would be great to see the Morph4 connected to an OT, unfortunately i don’t have one :sob: (that’s AR’s fault :smiley: ) but hopefully someone will be able to donate one…you know, just for R&D purposes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

the controller should be available for real perorder in the next week or so, hoping that everything goes according to plan :imp:

edit: the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zehsYXs-4do would probably be a better alternative to the joystick on the AK than the Morph4

@guga – do you plan to make more of your SFX-JII’s?

very interested in this.

Looking forward to giving this a workout on the machinedrum and OT Midi sequencer:) Awesome work Guga.

yep, as soon as the enclosure saga ends :thinking: i need to get it sorted, one way or the other

thank you guys for the interest so far, much appreciated :slight_smile: :+1:

Cool, I’ll skip the first batch then, as I wont have time for beta testing. But it’s looking great!

to those of you interested, preorder is now open to everyone. there’re new pictures of the controller on the website. the MIDI connectors are now mounted directly on the PCB and there’re new encoders for a much lower profile :joy:
comments, suggestions and sweets are more than welcome (especially at this stage) :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

that’s ok, no worries :wink: but make sure you do preorder it though so i can put you in the list of people interested in getting one (should perhaps change the topic title to reserve it rather than preorder it)

But, I do have a question… why are you not working for Elektron on the new OT?

:joy:

:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiley: