More noobing: Track starts sampling without recorder trigs

You say you haven’t used parts yet, but possibly did you switch patterns in different banks? A different bank means a different part is used, so possible it had something to do with the recorder setup part switch weirdness that we mentioned sometimes can happen under certain circumstances… If you switched banks that is…

1 Like

If I switched banks or parts then it was an accident as I’m really focusing on one thing at a time to understand the OT.

Good question, but why should the D version only work or be accessible exclusively for units shipped with it? I don’t see any real reason why they should change their practise. And “no”, never seen any release notes.

I mentioned my speculative reasons a few posts up, for reference AR had two unavailable versions:

Really my train of thought since you said it was available was perhaps there was some minor component change that required it only for units built after a certain time, speculation of course…

Final thought: since there’s no mention on support of not downloading C for certain units I assume D is for factory testing or something similar…

1 Like

where is func edit on mkII?