More bickering

just buy a real 606

Why?

I don’t think you’ve been doing a good job of following this conversation.

cos it isn’t clone and sounds mint and is still affordable

Oh and no i haven’t read all of this conversation - cant be assed.

Just get hold of a 606 - you’ll know what i mean.

Ive got a feeling you won’t … but anyway … Bon Voyage moneybags

I’m going to avoid getting disciplined by the moderators by not insulting you. I’m glad you’re leaving though.

Actually, before you leave, could you share an example of your music made with the 606?

Go for it love… I’m all ears and the mods are tucked up in bed.

606 or bust

you will thank me

Let’s hear it then. FYI I use the OG 606 all the time at my friend’s studio lol

got loads mate. ill sort it out tomorrow. just going to have a little wank before bedtime.

I have to wait until tomorrow?? lame

im not going to rush my rubble.

be patient … it be worth it

One of the reasons there are four moderators is to be sure always have one eye open to serve the forum, as we are in different time zones.

Posts moved out of the topic.

@jikksfrikks - please adhere to the guidelines in the FAQ.
https://www.elektronauts.com/guidelines

Namely:

Improve the Discussion

Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.

The topics discussed here matter to us, and we want you to act as if they matter to you, too. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.

One way to improve the discussion is by discovering ones that are already happening. Please spend some time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests.

also:

Always Be Civil

Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:

Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
These are not concrete terms with precise definitions — avoid even the appearance of any of these things. If you’re unsure, ask yourself how you would feel if your post was featured on the front page of the New York Times.

This is a public forum, and search engines index these discussions. Keep the language, links, and images safe for family and friends.

1 Like