Moog DFAM

Haha. I already gave in. Preordered last Friday.

Thing is, I want to keep the stuff I have, can‘t seem to find a piece of gear I wouldn’t miss…

Same boat!
I just pre-ordered the Squarp Hermod so my hands and bank are tied…
:thinking: Still chin checking though!

With some luck, I’m getting mine next week. Only thing that caught my interest at NAMM, tbh. I’m getting old.

3 Likes

Still waiting for news on my preorder, hope it’s arriving really soon…! Can’t wait to hook it up to the mother and rytm mk1, then record some madness via OB. (Will use the rytm input with split mono for DFAM and M32, at least that’s the current fantasy I’m having)

2 Likes

I’m taking a similar route. The Mother into the Digitakt’s left, the DFAM into the Digitakt’s right. It’s gonna be a great day, when it arrives.

3 Likes

Yes! Keep me posted :smile:

1 Like

:blush::+1:

Does anyone know if you can trigger the oscillators with an external gate, something like Grids or Pamela’s new workout. Ie bypass the analogue sequencer.

1 Like

PATCHBAY INPUTS: Trigger, VCA CV, Velocity, VCA Decay, External Audio, VCF Decay, Noise Level, VCO Decay, VCF Mod, VCO 1 CV, 1→2 FM Amount, VCO 2 CV, Tempo, Run/Stop, Advance/Clock.

1 Like

I’m interested in knowing if the sequencer can be bypassed as well. Maybe to a bsp or something similar? What if I wanted to sequence dfam with digitakt or Digitone? Some kind of kenton cv/midi adapter would be needed obviously, but I’d like to ha e conditionals and locks per step while changes are made to dfam. Think that’s doable?

I think I read somewhere that you have to press start on the dfam to have the dfam advance to the next step. Is there any way to have it start from other gear it’s synced to?

that’s like comparing a Digitone to a Yamaha DX1

Edit: Unnecessary

i beg your pardon?

Hey I’m not insulting I just wanted to see if you were gonna get the DFAM. I actually read your reviews about your gear experiences.

Edit: Not needed

for the record, i think the digitone is awesome!

1 Like

Edit: delete

Ok, whatever. That’s cool.

I’m sorry if I seem short. I just got done with a 3 hour class on algorithms, and was definitely not in the mood for your initial post.

no sweat, you can stop talking to me whenever you want. no need to reply to my tangential and meandering thoughts. i probably should keep them to myself!

Alpha Base is sick!