Monomachine not in C6 list - HELP

Hi all, would like to tranfer some packs to my Monomachine but does not appear inside the Config. window in C6. I would need some help about asap.

OSX Mavericks 10.9.5.
RME Fireface UFX
SFX-60+ MKII
NO TM-1
C6 v.1.51

Thanks

Look up “ disable system integrity protection mavericks OSX. You have to boot into recovery mode and enter a terminal command. This should now let you completely control your Mac and show your elektron box in c-6.

System Integrity Protection (SIP) was introduced with OS X 10.11 El Capitan, as i said mine is 10.9 Mavericks so i guess does not have this protection system…

Monomachine is not USB midi so I’m not sure how it would appear in the config ?

If C6 sends MIDI to any item and the monomachine MIDI works then the issue is with your midi interface - I can assure you C6 works fine on Mavericks but you can always try Sysex Librarian by Snoize

I’ve read on RME website that Fireface UFX has “Sysex-Capable double MIDI I/O”, and i guess i would see the Mono on the Config. window as i’ve read on the following Elektronauts thread:

If your read the point no. 6 is written: “In the c6 configuration menu, select Elektron Monomachine for both MIDI In and MIDI Out.”

Is where i got my problem, i see only the two I/O of the RME and nothing else.

Maybe there’s some Mono function i would enable to get seen by C6?

seems more likely that a TM-1 has the ability to determine the connected device (in turbo mode with its handshake) and report it - I have no experience - but either way - if it connects to an RMEmidi just direct the info there and it’ll be forwarded to the appropriate connected device irrespective of naming within the menu