Monomachine dpro-wave

I’m a bit confused about the waveforms available in the wave machine. They seem different from the ones in ddrw, dens, and the digipro mgr. Are they always the same, regardless of what you upload?

if you have a monomachine mkII there is the ability to add user banks of waveforms. the Digi machines all use the same user bank and as far as i know only one user bank of digipro wavetables can be loaded at a time. So, assuming your machine is using bank 1 all digi machines except bbox will utilize the waveforms in bank 1.

Yes, it’s MK2. Are you sure about that? In ddrw and dens I can choose waveforms D01 to D64, with names matching the digipro mgr. However, in the wave machine I can choose waveforms S01 to S32 (they don’t have other names) and they sound different from the ones in ddrw and dens.

1 Like

Yes.

sorry, you are correct DPRO-DDRW and DPRO-DENS are the two machines that utilize the user banks. the wave machine “selects from the 32 original 512-sample 12-bit waveforms”. at least that is what the manual explains. I assume that the 32 waveforms are selected from user bank 1 waveforms

It feels like an odd choice, and I wonder why they decided that way. Thanks for confirming anyway, thought I had missed a setting or something.