Monitor external fx-chain help

Hey guys, first time here and I could not find an Answer to my problem on the forum.

I would really like some help on How to use external fx/pedals and monitoring it without double signal.

for example I want to use internal Samples and send them to external gear and tweak them as they play back so I can adjust the amount of ”effects” on that certain part
But I always end up with the dry signal and the wet in one channel (at the same time)

I can manage to capture/record my samples with my fx chain but the real-time Tweaking with only the wet signal is what I dont understand How to do.

Seems like an Easy thing to sort out

All tips are more than welcome!

Use ‘cue mutes track’ in the personalise settings.

This way when you send a track to the cue output ( your FX ) you will only hear the signal from your FX (the wet signal).

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Still not getting it to work :confused:

Its still phasing and the track that is being sent is not silent even when i I chose ”cue mutes track in studio mode.

If you’re fx unit is connected to OT cue outs and you have studio mode activated, just turn up the cue level (hold cue button and turn level encoder) and make sure no sound is going to main outs (turn down level on the track).
Make sure your fx unit is set to 100% wet.

1 Like

cue mutes track does not do anything in studio mode, because all tracks are ‘cued’ already. Follow @Schnork’s instructions and you should be good :wink:

2 Likes

Ok, great! thanks for your help!