Model:Samples Feature Requests Thread

softened up…no :frowning:

[ARMKII]

1 Like

I found finetuning as a destination for the lfo.
So when i set the lfo to reset at each note, use a square wave and set multi to 1 it works like a normal fine tune function. But then you lose the lfo for the track.

2 Likes

If you’re in the EU and bought it online or over the phone you can return it within 14 days without giving any reason whatsoever. Even after evaluating the product. Of course it has to be undamaged, but you’re allowed to open up boxes and try out the product you bought.

What I really want is a way to switch the LFO to only work in integers for Sample Start

What about fine tuning of sample start? It would help to extract drum hits from loops without the use of sample chains. I wouldn’t need sample plocks if this were added.

2 Likes

What you are describing is either your misunderstanding or probably a bug - it isn’t likely to need a feature request, I suspect it is intended to be exactly as you describe - you just have to understand the constraints discussed in another thread you brought this up in

you cannot e.g. throw 4 samples in a chain and expect the LFO to snap to the start - the machine has no way to know if a sample is a chain (of any number of samples) or a single sample

3 Likes

Yeah, member of the EU until the end of March :cry:

Retrig button remote control over midi CC

1 Like

Recording live using retrig is kind of flawed right now- if you ride the pads to try and make it velocity dynamic, anything but 127 presses are barely audible. It’s there but almost impossible to hear.

For instance on high hats, I thought it would act like a note repeat and record each hit as a trigger, but it all gets recorded under one trig. Dunno if that’s clear to anyone reading.

What I’ve done instead is just put a high hat on each trig and then live record volume+distortion knob turning as a makeshift velocity solution. It works well! Just wish recording using retrig was a little different than it is.

5 Likes

Totally agree. It’s very hit and miss if you record retrigs live. I hope they’ll fix it.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s definitely pretty weird.

I will say I do like the pads. They are small and kind of squishy in a nice way.

2 Likes

It’s only a minor thing but it annoys me that when i clear a track sound or the whole pattern data it always loads the same 6 stock sounds into the track slots. I’ll get over it but a total empty pattern would be nice.

5 Likes

you could always save a blank pattern and load that to start fresh…but I hear what yer saying.

3 Likes

That’s right. Good idea!

2 Likes

Maybe i’m too stupid to find it but i’m missing the option to pan only a certain step. When i press and hold a trig the trig menu opens and i can’t change the panning anymore. I can only change the panning for the whole track or use pan as a lfo destination.

1 Like

need to be in GRID RECORD mode

1 Like

No, unfortunately that doesn’t work.

I’d love sample locking like everyone else, but otherwise no complaints so far. I was up and running in minutes.

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yeah, like I said, there was virtually no reason to look at the manual (so far, at least). It’s really quite easy to get something going in a hurry. There’s something inspiring and playful about this machine… Mind you, I won’t be giving up my Digitakt or Octatrack, but I am quite happy to use this alongside either. There are a lot of friends to whom I could (and will) recommend this one. It’s the very definition of “cheap* and cheerful”.

(*cheap as in price, not cheap as in cheaply built - it actually seems quite solid).

5 Likes