(SOLVED) Model samples doesn't recipt program change

Hi all, i’m trying to made the pattern changes to the model samples with midi clips on Ableton but doesn’t works. The program change is config to auto channel on the MS and active the midi in from usb (i can trigger notes on the active track with the same channel 10) But no matters what i put on the program change values on the clip. Doesn’t works

1 Like

My model:samples always freeze when conectes to live and I have to unplug it and lose all my progress.

Mine have this isue two times.

Isn’t program change independent from the auto channel though? check the manual, I’m pretty sure they’re supposed to be on different channels.

1 Like

I checked it and is auto if you want

Ah, my mistake, sorry about that. Have you tried sending the PC a little early in the timeline? and there is a separate sync setting on M:S, you didn’t mention it so it’s possible that’s not enabled. i don’t want to mislead you any further so I’ll step out at this point :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Its enabled usb midi in
Have you tried sending the PC a little early in the timeline? doesn’t understand this

In the sync settings on M:S you can turn program change on or off as well as the settings for channels. And in Ableton, I think the clip settings are sent on clip start, most if not all Elektron stuff needs to receive the program change before the actual pattern change. There is a way to do this in Ableton but I can’t remember properly, it’s been a while since I did it.

1 Like

With stuff like this I think CC to Program Change version 1.1 by mat4live on maxforlive.com
Of course is on prog change on the MS

1 Like

Awesome!!!
Will check this

Working awesome with this :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

I’m glad to hear it helped you out. I’d seen @Airyck ‘s post several times and figured it could be useful.

2 Likes

Yes, this patch is a must if you’re working with Ableton

1 Like