Model:Cycles

It would have been UNreal for that price.

Well, I guess if you round-robin sample everything, you can make it sound the same. You could also create a track on the M:C, record it as a wav file, and play it as a sample from the M:S in your search for truth.

This may have been posted above, but I’ve been listening to this M:C playlist, and there is some good stuff here.

10 Likes

I agree. So are you grabbing one?

@Ess quite surprised you didn’t colour code the individual machines, then list the corresponding individual knob functions for each machine in the same colour underneath the 4 knobs - looks like there would have been room and I reckon that’d speed up the learning? Just a thought. Sticker overlay aftersales!

1 Like

@phaelam Chance should only be percentage based if I understand it. It’s the chance of any of the trigs on that track firing. So 100%, all your trigs fire as you laid them out. Anything less than that and there’s a chance more will be left out of the sequence :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: misunderstood your question. Yes, that would be amazing! Let’s hope the extra resolution gets added everywhere :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Perhaps in a couple months.
I don’t want to distract myself from the live set I am about 50% finished putting together with MS+OT.

5 Likes

hmm it looks fun … ok I’m starting to get convinced :happy:

5 Likes

I would recommend to get Auvrels aka Ess’s LP’s off the band camp and hear for yourself what DN can do if you don’t know already … with his latest release he also included projects for direct DN upload. Absolutely stunning. Check it out, load it up to your DN and you will stop looking for anything else FM. Simple as that.

5 Likes

4 Likes

You certainly have good self-control.

1 Like

why, out of interest

statistically how long would you have to listen to a pattern to experience the realdifference between 48% and 52% or 47 53

or are you like me somebody who’ll opt for 10s 5s just because … argh, gotta chose 45 50 55

is this because MC chance is different to a TRC implementation on other boxes

2 Likes

I need only prime numbers, personally, in order to achieve mathematical music nirvana.

kidding aside, I am also curious why greater resolution is necessary?

6 Likes

I’m not responsible for the hardware design at all, but also I think the digital printing method we use on the model series won’t work that well with vivid colors.

4 Likes

Ah right. Like I say, just a thought.

I mean, it fits the sound!

wow, at last someone made a proper rhythm machine!

Model:BEEP

It sounds great, and looks fun.

Look forward to trying a demo in a shop sometime

looks a nice couch or vacation machine, or a nice little seq for some other rig

No problem at all! Honestly an overlay like that is a good idea.

2 Likes