Model:Cycles only music

Knocked this out last night and it’s the first tune I’ve liked enough to share, so I leave it here. Was being conservative with my tweaking as it’s easy to get carried away but it needs more. Might try an flesh it out an add a vocal at some point as well.
Would never have got to this point in a couple of hours with the dark trinity. Loving the workflow and the sounds a lot!

7 Likes

Nice track!

Yes the workflow lends itself nicely to pick up and play doesn’t it?

1 Like

really nice!

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks! Totally, it’s a breath of fresh air. I particularly like not having to worry about so many elements of gainstaging lol :joy:

Thanks - you got me to order one :slight_smile:

1 Like

just loops…

I love it.

24 Likes

More FM sounds from the Cycles.

13 Likes

Hi!
I’ve got mine yesterday, and this is my first jam. All sounds designed from scratch except the bass comes from factory patch library.

7 Likes

cool melody and harmonics. :+1:t2: i would prefer the hihat thing, that runs across all the track to be shorter and snappier / less present in the mix, cause it distracts me from the other sounds…also at the breakdown i would leave it out completely…

even if you didnt ask for feedback, i hope it is ok to suggest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool, cheers! Of course feedback is very welcomed - I lose objectivity quick when I work on something. Yeah I did think it was a bit too loud and could probably use some kind of movement as well. If I try and make it into a full track I’ll try what you suggest. Appreciate you taking the time to comment :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Hey! I’ve just made my second jam on Cycles, around ambient vibes.

I’ve used the panned on master out to use Avalanche run on pad sound.

10 Likes

Model:Cycles through Analog Heat with some Novation Peak arps and a bit of Sub37 bass (which I pbly should’ve left out).

Live jam (in one take)

5 Likes

Another solo model:cylces based around the idea of music playing in specific areas on a space station… this time its the psychic brainroom :brain: :mage: I know kinda cheesy :joy: also maybe playing around too much with aftereffects on the video.

7 Likes

nice! some pretty neat video effects you have going on there also :slight_smile:

1 Like

arp from launchkey to m:c. nothing crazy, just a slow walk tweaking on sweep

4 Likes

Arps are so much fun! It’s a shame there isn’t one.

1 Like

Little Track made with fantastic Model:Cycles…I love it.

13 Likes

Here there are another two tracks, now with help of other acid machines…:robot::space_invader::alien:

8 Likes

:+1::muscle: