Model:Cycles only music

Milk Crate Preset for those llittle-scale vibes ! :saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone:

2 Likes

Isnt that the case with any elektron machine?

4 Likes

All machines! But especially Elektron. Even the ones people think are shallow, end up being deep.

3 Likes

I really love the sound of this machine! there’s something gnarly and broken about it that I struggle to hit on the digitone. first elektron that I might end up buying brand new.

3 Likes

nice very much diggin what you got going on with the chord tracks(?) in this one and what I am guessing is the metal track doing a bit more oddity with the precussions?

1 Like

That is a model:cycles my friend :slight_smile:

That is exactly right!

Found this on YouTube…

23 Likes

Mine came with an orange encoder cap; I guess they hadn’t made the blue ones yet!

5 Likes

Was going to share it now :slight_smile:
Best demo of ‘the models’ at the moment, in my opinion

but they dont have song mode

:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

can they be synced with just a standard stereo minijack cable?

Not my video, but yes they can from I think loopops video

Not my Video, but I think it’s awesome! (and different)

24 Likes

That was something different! I liked it!

I can’t recommend your videos enough. There have been a bunch of inspiring videos, from a sheer sonics/performance angle alone, but your videos have the perfect balance of starting from basically zero-state and building the sounds and patterns in a captivating and informative way. I think you have done more to show the capabilities and potential with the different machines than most of the other videos combined. No offense to any of the other creators, as the content for this sweet little box has all been pretty impressive, but you really nailed the essence of why someone should consider the M:C and showed how simple but effective a tool it can be. Thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you, that really means a lot :slight_smile:

I think I’ll do a stream with it soon, maybe a lazy Saturday morning (AU time) track build session.

1. Wtr Dmg :clap: is my favourite! Nice.
2 Likes

I made a few jams in bed this morning

7 Likes

Some people are very talented! That was something else…