Model Cycles Midi Out issue

Hi everyone,
I have a Digitakt which send MIDI clock in to the Model:Cycles and then the Model:Cycles send MIDI Clock in to a Cyclone TT303. Everything’s works just fine with the right MIDI sync setup on all of the machines. I just went away in holiday and I brought everything with me and everything works perfectly until now when I came back home, I set up everything back in my home studio and the Model:Cycles seems like doesn’t want to send MIDI clock out to the TT303 or any of other machines. I’m sure all the cable works and I checked on other machines, Can someone give me an help???
Cheers

Maybe check the midi settings to make sure it is sending properly. Those might be project specific settings and if you started a new project those might have gotten reset.

I’m working on the same project and the setting as exactly the same as I left it,
that’s why I’m a little concern. it could be the MIDI out from the Cycles that’s doesn’t work anymore?

Maybe. But if you don’t tell us what your MIDI settings are on the various instruments then we have no way of advising you.