Model:Cycles Feature Requests Thread

Having only one LFO would be nice to be able to set destination to more than one parameter with different depth for each destination; the more the merrier… (eg to color depth 30, to shape depth -20…)

Same with velocity, send it to more than one destination

And I am sorry insist in the env attack, even via menu (could share it with LFO) , 2 or 3 fixed settings (Fast/Slow or Fast/Medium/Slow)

4 Likes

+1 to all of this.

1 Like

If you set individual pads VDep to 0 with no Dst and DDep to 0 is like giving that pad full velocity, right?

Then other pads can be fine tuned, maybe is not the same as individual fixed velocity but it does work…

Yeah for volume that probably works, but if wanting the velocity for other parameters it can be handy to have different per pad default velocity value, especially used in conjunction with retrig.

Small one I’ve noticed in my limited time with it, personally I’m not interested in playing the pads so being able to toggle “track select” on so you don’t have to hold down “Track” would be cool for me, to make it quicker to switch tracks while jamming

3 Likes

In the Pad/Vel menu, set Fix to ON and VDep to 1 and you can effectively do this already

5 Likes

If you set a negative fade on the envelope LFO it acts as an attack portion of the envelope. I agree even 1 more modulation source would give you access to so much more sound design it would be pretty crazy.

2 Likes

+1
Another LFO/track! :+1:t6:

2 Likes

Clever hack! Thanks very much for sharing! Love your MS tracks you’ve been posting btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know, but even a simple Attack setting would free the LFO for other tasks

4 Likes

MIDI Out with Parameter-Locks. Great for external Gear!!!

1 Like

i think a negative volume setting for USB Gain would be really useful.

It’s only +0, +6, +12, +18 right now, and, for whatever reason, i’m clipping my Ableton track (which wasn’t clipping yesterday).

Ideally, I could turn this USB Gain down further than +0.

My main volume is all the way off and I’m clipping like crazy in Ableton with USB Gain set to zero.

2 Likes

maybe turn the track levels down? The track level control is supposed to be linear, so turning it down should not change your tone…

1 Like

CJwZ0CVUkAE4YC0 <- my genuine reaction.

It probably makes more sense to ask you in this thread, how easy is it to use the digitakt MIDI LFOs with the M:C?

2 Likes

Ya know I have yet to try! Just been solo jamming the box before finding its place in my set up… I bet it would work quite well on some parameters.

1 Like

Look here for clues LFO types : How to hold?

a dedicated lp / hp filter that closes all the way ala m:s.

4 Likes

Ability to use main outputs as individual outs and headphones output for the rest plus fx.

Eg, T1 output L, T2 output R, T3-T6 plus Reverb and Delay HP out

Pan does not show a value, just the graph. Difficult to see if it right in the middle

Edit: Forget about that, you can hard pan tracks to either Left or Right, deactivate tracks in the main they will not come out through HP neither.

Reverb leaks to the other channel, Delay does not

5 Likes

I just want to echo what others have said: an arp and attack phase would bring a lot more sonic goodness.

8 Likes

A manual chord inversion added to start of list before unison which allows playing chords from keyboard.

4 Likes