Model Cycles + Digitakt + Korg minilogue xd

Hello everybody, it is my first post, sorry if it is on the wrong place.

I am not even decent in understanding all that audio and midi connections but I try hard,

I would like to sync together those three gears with ableton as a master clock. I connected those three with audio to my allen&heath zed 10. The mixer is connected to the U-Phoria umc404hd soundcard. From there I go midi out to my digitakt (midi in) - from the digitakt to the minilogue xd and finally to my cycles.

If i press play on the ableton I only hear the digitakt, so how can i connect everything to have it in sync. Please help with some advice.

Thank you.

p.s. if possible in a simple way.

I have to add, that ableton is not even recognizing the elektron cycles and the minilogue xd.

Are you using the XD’s sequencer or do you want to use the Digitakt sequencer to sequence the XD?

more digitakt sequencer, because xd is fresh, so i have to first dive into it.

MIDI routing :

Soundcard OUT > DT IN
DT OUT > XD
DT THRU > M:C IN

thank you, it makes sence, I tried that. But I still dont hear the cycles. In Ableton preferences is still not appearing, i can not chose it there

I have some special impression, that this section should definitely look different. :slight_smile: sorry, if it comes to that things I am a little lost. If you have time just tell me how to adjust this for that matter. thank you.

and yes, cycles is connected via usb to the pc.

Hello, I think you must firstly enable Cycles as a sound input in windows sound settings. It can be disabled by default.