Mod Wheel, PitchBend to OB Digitone Plugin not working

Hi,

it seems to be impossible to send ModWheel or PitchBend (also Aftertouch etc.) to the overbridged Digitone. I would like to paint modulations of these into a clip in ableton to modulate things late inside digitone with these sources.

Does anyone have a hint or workaround for this? Or maybe Elektron peeps here who can tell me if this is on your agenda for an update?

cheers

I +1 general annoyance at USB MIDI being disabled when Overbridge is on altogether.

It’s kind of silly there can’t even be a MIDI port that goes through the overbridge connection.

One other thing… WHY doesn’t Digitone Keys come up as such? If I have my Digitone and Digitone Keys hooked up there’s no way to tell them apart on the computer… as they both show as just ‘Digitone’

Same problem here.

Same problem here !! Any solution ??

1 Like

The amount knob is not working in overbridge for the modulation,
I want to map it to a macro… is there a way to do this?

The trick here is to send midi information directly to the Digitone. My workaround involves using MidiPipe on Mac to simply route midi from my midi controller to the Digitone.

However, with MidiPipe (using Alist) you can choose to just send the mod wheel. This should be helpful if you are using a midi keyboard as you can just send the mod wheel to the Digitone so the keys aren’t playing twice.