MMRandomize

…(a bit less) looong time since last post in here (245 days :open_mouth: )
i was just wondering if there is still some interest in this little tool? if so, it might be time to work on a new version maybe? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi @Orwell, hopefully you’ve sorted this one out by now or are you still having the same issue? :thinking:

1 Like

yes thank you i did sort it out!! great program and great support shown.

1 Like

Hi there!

I am definitely interested! I use your tool all the time with my MnM! A new version would be excellent!

Thanks!

i’m glad to know there’s still someone using this and also looking forward to a new version :slight_smile: :control_knobs: … i am too :laughing:
(copy/paste, i know… :grin: )

7 Likes

This is excellent! I can’t wait to try this with my mnm.

4 Likes

Found out about this software just today and really made my day! I´m looking forward to test your software both on my Rytm and Monomachine, and looking forward to new versions aswell. Keep up the good work! :smiley:

2 Likes

…on the go randomization! :laughing:

mmr-t4

4 Likes

new version is finally available here :monkey: :champagne: :smile:

as this has been freshly backed :cookie: there could still be few things that might need to be fixed/fine tuned so please do report anything you might come across. feedback are, as usual, more than welcome.

a brief ‘how to’ page will popup clicking on the monkey, should hopefully help get started

have fun! :control_knobs: :elmm: :control_knobs:

edit: for those interested, the little device on top is a T4. more info can be found here :relaxed:

6 Likes

nice!

thx the_dreammer :smile:

…anyone still using this? :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

in honesty no, but it was an inspiring app, so cool it’s in web form.
i only stopped using at is i made my own that had basic extra LFOs per track.
if you can get some LFOs per track on the web app that would crazy fun, i’d get a wireless midi in device just to receive that from my phone rather than laptop.

mm…extra LFOs per track would make it even more fun :smiley: might have a think about it but first i want to make sure the other randomizers are up to speed as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

updated the randomizer for the MM as well. it’s here
don’t forget to hit that yellowish button, always much appreciated :smile_cat:
have fun!

8 Likes

5 Likes

holy shit…

6 Likes

:control_knobs: :smile_cat:

1 Like

:elmm:

1 Like