MK1UW UK power supply (help!)

So after lusting after one for a while i took the plunge on one from Japan without thinking about the fact that it would come with a Japanese power supply…
I got in touch with a UK based company that others have dealt with in the past (Pulsar) but the 6V adapter isn’t produced anymore. Has anyone had any luck sourcing a replacement power supply, preferably not from a sketchy company in China? Failing that, does anyone have a power supply lying around from a deceased MK1 that they don’t need?
Thanks!

1 Like

Try reaching out to Elektron directly, they may be able to provide one or at least point you in the right direction.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. You might want to try Elektron directly. Won’t be cheap but it’ll be the official power supply for the machine

1 Like

You beat me to it by a matter of seconds haha

1 Like

We’re all just such a helpful bunch here

1 Like

Thanks, good idea. I did contact them and they recommended me the replacement that isn’t being made any more, and when I told them that their suggestion was “if you follow the specifications I guess it shouldn’t be too hard to find one”.
Any other thoughts? I’m stumped, and at the moment my Machinedrum is serving as a very expensive paperweight.

It seems like you found a power supply: could you let the forum know where you found one?

1 Like

would this work with the mk1 MD & MnM?