Mission #1: A Single Pattern

I was really looking forward to hearing the Sidstation with octatrack thing Geneoart was wondering about. To me sidmusic is a perfect example on how limitations can inspire great ideas, techniques and music. Well, maybe next time?

Nice tunes by the way to all.

Congrats too all of you guys !

I think everybody that would vote has voted now. Iā€™ve counted up the votes and the winner isā€¦ mikkel_zen! Congratulations, man! Audiopuncture and Sucik were very close behind though, they were both one vote away from Mikkel!

Thanks to everyone for taking part and sharing what theyā€™ve learned. It was interesting to read new techniques people used, and great hearing what people created. Some great tracks in that playlist, for sure.

Soā€¦ what now? Shall we continue with the winner setting the next challenge and running the new thread?

Why not? :slight_smile:

Wow. Thanks guys. I would like to thank my mom and dad and god for this greatā€¦ Just kidding.

Allright. Please give me til tomorrow to figure out where to send you on your next mission.

Congrats, mikkel!
Please, donā€™t exclude the good old Monomachine from the next mission! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congrats!
It would be really cool for the next Mission to limit voices of the machine to 1 (1 track)!

Thanks, or what about this:
One track, one oscillator, pick your waveform. No changing of waveform, pitching, modulation, filter or effects allowed. The theme is madness. Good luck.

Noā€¦ but the mission will be ā€¦ something like it.
I will post the rules in a new thread tomorrow.
P.s. I will not exclude any machines.

I feel prepared! :rage:

I have set up the next mission.

Wow. Iā€™m supprised to have so many votes with so many great tracks in this competition. Thanks!. And congratulations to the winner !

Just back from holidays, I see that things go quickly !
I was stuck at the back of a moon for this very first mission, kind of sad I couldnā€™t compete.
But Iā€™m glad there were so many nice entries !

Congrats mikkel_zen !!
Now letā€™s see this Mission #2 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: