MIDI Lag on DT and LC XL

Hi everyone! I have been having problems sending midi signal from the Launch control XL to the DT, specifically at the levels of the tracks in the internal mixer from the faders, the problem is that there is a delay of 1 to 2 seconds from when I move the slide until the volume reacts, I have map the faders on chanels 1 to 8 on CC 95 on user template 1, I have used aum as ableton as host, and in both it presents the same problem, I do not know if it is a bug of the DT, bad configuration from me, or a too long chain :expressionless:.

I have used the sliders in ableton and aum directly and there is no problem. Same on filter or other parameters on DT.

apparently this happens only in the internal mixer.

I have searched and I have not found information about it, perhaps a bad search on my part.

If anyone knows about the subject, I would be very grateful.

Saludos!

1 Like

this can help

also try to find the answer here:

1 Like

RK-005 is no longer made, RK-006 is the current product.

1 Like

so the only way is to buy a usb / midi hub?

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this problem with the int mixer.

thanks for the answers!

I’m experiencing the same thing even when using a midi hub.
It’s a bit better when Internal Mixer is not checked in Global FX/Mix settings, but I love that setting so I’m keeping it on.
Unfortunately this means throwing 2+ faders on my LaunchControlXL at the same time during a live performance makes my Digitakt look as if it freezes up for 2-3 seconds. And the commands arrive a half second late. It’s really annoying.

I love the DT’s recent update, but cant help but feel like a 600$+ product should be able to handle simultaneous Midi commands to a very basic parameter like track level…

2 Likes

I’m experiencing the same issue. Are there any workarounds or news on this?

Best regards