Metallic DnB bass on the DN

Hey mate, thanks for your quick reply and the generousity to give out the SysEx
I am not quite sure what to do with it, I assume export it into the DN with C6 but to me the tone is really lacking big time in the whole Management section (saving patches, exporting them, managing patches etc.).
But I will try it again with the tips you gave here. Thanks for sharing your insights!

1 Like

Finally i was able to record something :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That was really nice, Kernalchagi. You got a lot of texture out of that bass. Thanks for sharing.

hey guys the new digitone update has some really nice features espacially the ratio offset is verry helpfull for dnb/neurofunk basslines. in this video all drums are made with digitakt and the melodic/synths and basslines are made with my digitone <3 https://youtu.be/rynxrKEcTnM

1 Like

Ey man that was quite nice. Where is this offset ratio new feature? I updated the digitone like a week a go but lastly I didnt pay too much attention into it.

page 2 of the syn1 button now

1 Like

For this track I remodeled the patches from the existing Dnb preset pattern that came with the digitone.

5 Likes

DnB bass attempt, from scratch.

17 Likes

Gnarly.

1 Like

Yes let the darkside overwhelm you!

1 Like

The image for this from the Megadrive Shadowrun game?

Sick sound design in that track by the way

1 Like

If this is digitone… WOW! Exceptional Sir! Greatest tone I have heard yet!!! Wow!

1 Like

Yeah it is! I’m a huge Shadowrun fan and the Mega Drive port is my fav ! I got a IDM digitone track called “shdwrunner” as well
And I threw the sega box art on the SoundCloud upload lol .

1 Like
2 Likes

Agreed, best one. I really enjoyed the cyberdeck/hacking part in particular, and the general vibe, really. I also enjoyed the SNES one in a different way. I really wish the newer games had some of that genesis flavour in them.

1 Like

There is a user in the Digitone FB group, Jay Rimmy, who has done some very impressive DnB:

Especially this one:
Stream Dark Digitone (Amen Prototype #0273948) by HEAVY SYSTEMS, Inc. | Listen online for free on SoundCloud?

@hseiken-HSI

2 Likes

How’d you create that bass tone!?? That’s so gnarly. Love it

1 Like

This thread is making me GAS for a Digitone again… I’m gonna try making a gnarly bass patch on my modular…

Edit: GAS thwarted, my wallet is sighing in relief :laughing:

1 Like

Turning knobs! I think I modulated A and B levels. I’ll check…

1 Like

I think the owner of the Soundcloud I mentioned has now joined the forum :slight_smile:

The new “Mystery Project” tracks are great:

@hseiken-HSI

4 Likes