Messed sounds and parameters in a project

I’m quite new to DT, using it only for a month. Want to understand what’s going on to avoid it in the future.

Recently I’ve noticed that many patterns inside one of my projects are “broken” - sound parameters are messed, they sounds different and seems like a few samples are missed (I’m sure they still loaded into project but don’t assigned the same way as before ).

My first idea was that it happened because for a few patterns I’ve used “midi loopback” trick and maybe it made an effect on other patterns somehow, however it doesn’t sound realistic - I guess since midi tracks activated only in some of the patterns, they can’t affect other patterns, right?

Another idea was that at some point I’ve deleted a few folders on the card, I’m more than sure that there were no samples I’ve used in this project among deleted, it was only about 50 of them loaded, so I’ve checked carefully later, and seems like they all were there, but there were also empty slots between them in samples pool (like slots 1-10, 15-30, 45-55 etc were used with some empty slots between ).

So maybe since I use sample p locks and lfo to sample slot a lot, this change of the samples order affected my patterns. Sounds quite realistic.

Would love to hear your experience with messed patterns on DT and any recommendations how to avoid it.

One of my ideas for a now is to use only last bank exclusively for patterns with midi loopback, to be sure about where they are and don’t mix em with normal patterns.