Meris LVX and MERCURY X

Y’all know that know that Meris is co-owned by a lady, right? I doubt they are putting out intentionally sexist ads for their pedals.

1 Like

I took the time to stick little label next to each pot for the secondary functions.
Such labels are really missing indeed. Hard to understand such UX in 2022.
Anyway, with additional labels it works way better.
You can even add stickers for your favorite settings, pretty convenient ^^

3 Likes

I set up a macro on my Force so i had direct access to the secondary controls. Works, but still a hassle. But the Mercury soudns soo good that i can live with it.

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdLo0XyLhfj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

There is a new insta post. 4 footswitches and 7-8 knobs so definitely a new format pedal. I would love something totally new, I like the looper, microlooper, granular idea but it might be a “big brother” big sky type of pedal. I really hope it is not a delay and reverb combo though.

1 Like

Looks like a looper with that many foot switches. But I’m really hoping the hitchhiker is okay.

3 Likes

For people with tiny tiny feet. Or big toes.

Maybe this is how @neilbaldwin hurt his toes!!

4 Likes

It’s obviously a cascading drive pedal. Tubescreamer on the left, Klon on the right. Two footswitches for each in case you get confused.

2 Likes

No it was your mums new dentures…

5 Likes

well that escalated quickly…

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Next week. New memories could mean a fancy looper/glitch pedal. Really exited!

2 Likes

The lady is walking barefoot over some strange looking material in the first shot. I am pretty sure this is a strong hint to solve the riddle :wink:

Because I was vocal about it with the Syntakt release I feel obliged to follow suit here as well:

Man I find these teaser campaigns so exhausting, just tell me what it is and let me get excited about that. All this “here’s another obscure marketing clue for you to tweet about” is losing me more than hyping me.

7 Likes

Vaguely-luminescent-polygonal-roadside-shale pedal confirmed!!!

2 Likes

This is a very intriguing and confusing hype campaign.

I’m having a hard time trying to imagine what kinds of effects fit the visuals they’ve posted so far. Lots of talk of recalling things (“last night i dreamed”, “make room for new memories”) so, um, maybe it has patch recall?

What if it’s a pedal that takes whatever crappy idea you worked on the night before and turns it into something that’s worth listening to the next day. I’d pay a fortune for that effect.

3 Likes

Agree!

They tend to create disappointment as they leave so much time for people to wildly over speculate.

4 Likes

nostalgia

I think, also, the more I see them, the more I read them as a lack of confidence in the product.

That isn’t to say this is a bad product, but if you felt your product “sold itself” on its merits, you wouldn’t need to engage in this sort of thing.

2 Likes

Agreed. I like a little teaser to build hype, around 2-3 days, but this multiple-week business is crap.

2 Likes

Ha - you beat me to it! Indeed these long drawn out things sure do

1 Like