Melbourne Octatrack / OctaEdit: Workshop / Training / Q&A / Coffee?

What it says…

Any Melbourne cats interested in workshop / one on one training / Q&A / Coffee?

:smiley_cat:

5 Likes

Sure, I could teach you how to Octatrack.

3 Likes

How much is a plane ticket from SFO to Melbourne these days? Funny I’m reading this thread because I’m setting up in octaedit as we speak

Yes please, Rusty.

If you’re thinking of running a group sesh after 5pm weekdays or on the weekend, I have a good spot in the CBD with a projector you could use. PM me if that’s handy.

3 Likes

I’d be into group sessions (and might know a few others who’d like to come along too); I don’t have anything specific I want to learn but it’d be cool to hang out with some other melb octatrackers!

1 Like

I’ve often it would be cool just to get together with other Nauts in Melbourne for a jam session, no matter what the box :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Too far away to just stop by, but I do come down to Melbourne every few months. Next time I will get in touch and perhaps we can organise something :slight_smile:

Would be greatly appreciated :heart:

I’m struggling with loading samples on there, Trigerless Trigs (wtf?); Parts (these are just confusing!!!) I could go on and on… easier if we just cover everything

2 Likes

That sounds like it would be great? I’ll be in touch…

1 Like

To load a sample just push it into the input hole.
A trigerless trig is when you place a trig and nothing happens and you say a bad word.
Parts, well they are just a myth.

3 Likes

Hey!
Rusty I didn’t know you live in Melbourne! would be nice to have a coffee and jam with some other OT users :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Subscribe me in for a melb elektronauts crew gathering.

1 Like