Meditational accompaniments

Nice one, been working on something similar. Good inspiration, thank you!

1 Like

Track one is my modular (which is basically the Fusion System with extra effects, EQ and saturation) with just the tiniest bit of Lyra here and there. Tracks 2-4 are just the fusion system.

1 Like

Looking forward to hearing it.

Hmmm makes me want to go and dig out my now very ancient Buddha Machine FM3

4 Likes

About 100 times cheaper, too.

God I’m a mug…

Such a clear, powerful sound on 2.2

Beautiful.

1 Like

Cheers, that’s mostly down to the AJH Finaliser. The EQ saturates really nicely and the enhancer section really adds a lot of clarity, especially to the highs. It’s a really high quality piece of kit.

1 Like

I think the mp3s were available for free download at some point, now they are available on Bandcamp. Might be fun to put into an OT.

2 Likes

They are such well judged little tunes. Get you right into the zone. Just found my box at the back of a cupboard. What nice things they are. The lofi-ness makes the sounds even more engaging. Soundtrack for the morning sorted :slight_smile:

Just listened to track 1.
I could feel the pulse. Very absorbing.
Nice write up, Thanks for sharing such personal memories.

I’ll check out the rest when I get back from the shops.

Solid stuff man.

1 Like

Loved it!

I think my favourites were 2,3, nope, all of them.

The last one a good way to finish.

I like how you have used the sound of the metal plates ringing inside the tubes when you overload them.

Nice one, cheers.

Glad someone appreciates it. Takes a lot of gain staging to get everything singing just right. Makes gainstaging an Octatrack look simple.

1 Like

Volume 3.

4 Likes

Shit the bed you dont fuck around do you?
Volume 3 already? I’ll have a listen later.

1 Like

I do not.

1 Like

Shit man vol 3 is bloody brilliant.

Tones textures movement rhythms all solid. Im really enjoying the thickness of it all. Possibly your best yet?

2 Likes

Thanks for the support, massively appreciated. I really like volume 3, I think it’s some of my best work.

The people of Bandcamp are not so keen…

Still it’s a pretty small niche.

2 Likes

I’m not the biggest fan of pure ambient/drone.

And yet, i found myself surprised when I heard the 1st track starting to fade away.

Like, “did I really just listen to that entire 10 minute track?!” I didn’t feel bored or antsy at all while listening to it.

Thats quite a feat. I don’t know how you managed to do it, but well done!

This is some quality work!

Edit:
Holy cow! Second track as well!

1 Like

Thanks for listening.

Which volume are you listening to?

I really like this too.
A sound bath or shower, then by track 3 it sounded like machines singing on their way to work.
Track 2 electricity and choral combo was nice and I liked the track lengths exactness- suites the concept. I did listen to this on my phone (speaker) and it did work. I like the way track 4s length was doubled, (an excellent mediation trick) - but did notice it cut abruptly before the 20 min mark on this Playback device, so thought I should mention.
Overall excellent and would love this on vinyl- Sweat Lodge for the ears :ear::hear_with_hearing_aid:

2 Likes