May i introduce: "Secret Friend" and "Temporarium Secretarium", a Digitone Drum Machine Trilogy in the making

Great litte tool - you have to enable in DN MidiSettings->PortConfig->Recieve CC/NRPN = True

5 Likes

Awesome, going to pick it up soon.

1 Like

@Tekstrom good point, forgot to mention this, @Ahaas1138 @Zifor @raspberryhead thank you all for the nice words and @Claid im very happy you like the name, for a moment there i was afraid that i would be the only one that will appreciate the reference but im so happy im wrong

4 Likes

Picked this up yesterday, pretty rad man!

1 Like

quick question: is a standalone, out-of-daw version something ppl would be interested in?

17 Likes

Yeah! Most of the time when I’m playing on the DN I don’t want to have a DAW open.

2 Likes

Had this bookmarked and bought today! What a ton of fun! I like that you can generate a whole kit at once, or just swap out tracks.

Excellent way to get inspired!

2 Likes

@mr_bernard thank you, and i also very much appreciate this workflow, turns out tp be a really quick way to generate usable sounds and refine them on the DTN if needed

That’s very cool @ylva I will add it to the Digitone list of goodies
I bought it and I’m very happy with it… bought the album as well as I really enjoy your music.

Thanks

4 Likes

@William_WiLD thank you very much for the kind words and support, im very happy you like it!

1 Like

YES!!! I was just reading through to figure out what’s needed and when I found out Live is part of the deal I gave up. Would really like to know and learn more about this, and a DAWless version could be fantastic

2 Likes

cool man

1 Like

I already had the album in my wishlist but this pushed it into “insta buy” territory

2 Likes

Just put 2 and 2 together re the name…

1 Like
4 Likes

while working on a standalone (bigger) thing i updated this to ver 1.02, internal changes and improvements of the clap engine. you can redownload it from BC

<3

9 Likes

Haven’t had a Digitone for a few years, but am probably going to dive back in with a Digitone Keys.

This M4L device and album will be my first purchase to follow! Great work @ylva :black_heart:

8 Likes

thank you @AdamJay ! looking fwd to hear what you will come up with

1 Like

I made the change and im super happy. I bet you will be too.
Even just having the Mod Wheel and Pitch Bend Setup Menus available at the push of a button is a game changer, let alone all the other things it improves…

2 Likes

Definitely! I don’t have M4L, and this would probably stop me hankering after a Nord Drum 2 (for a while, anyway :slight_smile: )

4 Likes