Max 4 Live 3rd Party Plugins to Fl Studio

Hi

Does anyone know how I can use max 4 live 3rd party plugins to Fl Studio as vst plugin ?

Not possible
For a start max4live are devices for Ableton, not VSTs.
The closest you will get is using rewire and syncing the two DAWS together

Can’t anyone convert a .m4l file to .dl ?

I just don’t have ableton ?

I only have fl Studio ?

No, never heard of that unfortunately

Must be a way ???

Max4Live is built on Max MSP which is a platform now owned by Ableton. There’s not a way to make that stuff work with another DAW. Sorry.

2 Likes

Why must there be a way?
You could maybe program something?
Good luck :nerd_face:

1 Like

Not the built in max4live plugins.

The 3rd party ones that other users sell and give for free download.

Max4Live is a programming platform owned by Ableton. What don’t you understand about that? People program in Max and save them as Max4Live devices to be used inside of Live. It’s not a file type designed to be universal.

You’re asking if it’s possible and it’s not for the same reason I can’t open a Cinema 4D file with Photoshop.

1 Like

Yep or load a Serum patch on an A4 :thinking:

1 Like

From Wikipedia:

Pluggo

Pluggo was an extension to Max that provided capabilities for VST design. Pluggo was required to export Max “patches” for use in digital audio workstation (DAW) host environments, but has been discontinued since Max 5.

Max 5 was before Ableton.

There are ways to wrap Pure Data objects as VSTs. Pure Data is quite like Max but you would need to adapt Max4Live stuff to run in PD.

Good question Slugz, and good on you for being persistent.

It’s not unreasonable to think there are other ways to do this, i just don’t know off the top of my head what they are, but am open minded enough to recognize there likely existence.

1 Like

Let me know when you get that working.

Just buy Ableton

2 Likes

Using 3D Cinema4D Files in Adobe Photoshop

There seems like there are lots of ways to do this. But i’m a rookie.

1 Like

That exchange plugin literally just brings multipasses and camera data into Photoshop for compositing. It doesn’t allow you to work on a 3D animation or do any sort of modelling. That’s a good analogy, though. Maybe there is a chance you could buy a third party max4live device probably made in Max 6 or 7 then open it in a pirated copy of Max 4 (the last version that had Pluggo before they discontinued it to create Max4Live), create a vst and hopefully get 1% of the functionality. Just like swapping a texture in Photoshop from a c4d file.

2 Likes