Master Track Delay Lock Problem!

Hi Guys,
First post here – just got my Octatrack and loving it. I’m encountering a strange problem with the Delay on the Master Track. When I engage Lock the sound mutes completely. No change whether I change the Send parameter to 127 or 0 when Lock is on. What’s this all about? I can’t use the Echo Freeze on the Master Track as a result. Help!
Jim

Did you set some feedback too? It is 127 for a full on freeze.

1 Like

Actually, Delay is not working on the master track OR a neighbor track now. Any idea what the problem might be? It’s not even working when Lock is disengaged on these tracks!

Check your scenes?

With default settings, feedback = 127, increasing send, it should work.

I prefer to use Delay Control mode :
FN + down arrow

LOCK will when activated make it possible for the delay to function as repeater effect. If the FB parameter of the DELAY MAIN page is set to 127, setting SEND to 0 will repeat the content of the delay buffer infinitely. Lower FB values will make the buffer fade out gradually. SEND settings other than 0 deactivates the repeats. TIME controls the length of the
repeats. Please note that if PASS is set to 0, VOL of the DELAY MAIN page will not affect the amplitude of the delay buffer signal.

1 Like

freeze has been acting all weird for me as well. Sometimes I load project with a freeze delay on the master, and it immediately starts by playing the repeating loop. There’s usually no way to stop it except removing the effect and then adding it back. No idea why that happens.