Master len inf & chng

Have you tried setting CHNG to OFF?

1 Like

Yes i tried. it work on one pattern but not on the others, very strange. It’s a bug? Is there a solution or a tips?

I think it is time to open a support ticket with Elektron.

yes! good to know other users have problems as well when changing patterns with the length set to inf.
lets hope it will be ironed out quickly.
so
+1

I’ve been setting my INF desired patterns to 1024 LEN instead, as a stop gap.

1 Like

Another optionis to find the lowest common denominator of the tracks combined. That way you won’t get any hiccups when the pattern rounds 1024 steps.

I think you mean least common multiple, not denominator, as the LCD would always be “1”.

Sorry. That is what I meant.

I have the same problem: impossible to set the chng parameter on some patterns. On some other patterns, I can set it. Very strange. When this bug will it be fixed?

I’m not entirely sure what you’re reporting, so it’s worth pointing out that may be the case with anyone browsing … even though this is not the official place to report bugs, do that via a support ticket … but for clarity, are you saying you can’t vary the value ? How do you replicate the bug ?

1 Like

No, I can vary the value, but I can’t record the value. Sometimes the value is recorded from on session to the other, but sometimes no: I don’t see any regularity.

I guess you mean ‘store’ the value, do you explicitly save the pattern and still see the CHG value alter at the next visit to that pattern?

Sorry, ‘store’ is the right term. Yes, I store the parameter at “2” each session, and it works during the session. But when I turn down the AR, and then switch it on again, the parameter is back to “OFF”

The value 2 is retained fine for me whether I switch patterns or reboot the machine

I saved the pattern before changing it though

Same on A4, seemingly works fine in this example, both running latest OSs

1 Like

Yes, I do always the same: save the value 2 before changing. It works perfectly on my A4, but not on my AR. I really don’t understand.

Sounds like something to run past support, may be a glitch, try a different project first

1 Like

This being the key phrase.

I had the same issue and sent in a ticket. They said to upgrade to the latest OS and the issue went away. Ensure youre on the latest OS before anything else.

1 Like

With the latest OS, everything is fine, thanx!

1 Like

Have had this problem after the latest update of the MKI. Was happy with the Dual VCO but couldn’t change patterns… had to downgrade and in the end had all of my projects, kits, patterns erased.

What would you suggest me to do?