Massive distortion in Demo mode [resolved]

Yes, its headphones all the way til I figure this out :slight_smile:

I should say that I’m not just troubleshooting with my toy… I have spent some time getting to know her, and I’m falling for her quirky charms! After reading this forum, I followed advice and read the manual lots before she arrived, so its not been anything like as difficult as some have said to get to know her. Just a matter of knowing what she can do, and remembering all the key combos to get me to where she does it.

Overall, I’m a happy man :slight_smile:

1 Like

And yes, my interface is set to line level… according to the manual it does so automatically when plugging in a balanced jack cable (and the high z buttons are not engaged). Either the interface is f***ed or the OT is. I have a new mixer/interface arriving next week, so all will become clear soon enough :slight_smile:

I got rid of the Demo mode project a while ago, but is it maybe possible that there is a compressor on the Master Track (T8) with tons of make-up gain ?

that would maybe explain why that one project distorts/clips… maybe you turned the wrong knob?

did you buy the OT new or used?
(I´m asking because on my used OT, there was a project from the previous owner that had all kinds of weird settings and LFO modulations that were just sooo confusing to me as a new user… couldn´t figure that one out forever, and it also was distorted as hell)