Maschine & Analog Heat vs Syntakt

Which would you rather and why? đź« 

You might get more response if you give context.

Are you thinking about this choice personally?

What type of music?

Is it to add into a bigger set up?

What are your requirements?

Etc etc.

Either option can make great music in the right hands.
If you wanted a standalone production set up, probably Maschine/Analog Heat.
If you want a great drum machine and sequencer, Syntakt.

…ANYTHING can grow HUGE once HEATED…

analog heat, as mentioned a thousand times already, is the MOST underestimated little wonder box from sweden…

given this simple fact, no further questions or nitpicking fetish debates needed…
case closed…

Different animals really and depends what you are wanting to do, and what you already have (if anything) to integrate with it.

I have just picked up a Maschine plus-a few days in and I am really enjoying using it, it’s a deep, DAW in a box though capable of producing full tracks in pretty much any genre (as well as 4 bar techno loops!!). Huge array of built in sounds, VST instruments (that sound great, but aren’t the most flexible in terms of sound design if that is your thing), samples, kits, FX etc.

I’ve not used the syntakt but have previously owned a Digitakt, Digitone and MC which are all in the same ballpark. Clearly the bonus with the syntakt is the elektron sequencer (if that’s your bag). Seems to sound great as well and lots of sound shaping tools. It will be no where near as flexible as the Maschine (nor is it intended to be) but I suspect it would still be pretty versatile. However, at its heart it’s a drum machine/groovebox as opposed to a DAW/production suite/groovebox.

As for the Analog heat, people who own it seem to love it, sure it’s great. If it were me I would just go for the Maschine first though, see how you get on with the onboard processing that is included then add the heat if you feel it needs more.