Malekko Manther, Mr. D, and BFF Grooveboxes

https://somasynths.com/pulsar-23/ ?

1 Like

Keeping simple patterns fresh is a key strength of the manther. The Pulsar…

firmware update for the manther !

and yes pulsar 23 :heart:

1 Like

Ach, i wish I could afford every one of their products. I need to study the “preset” cards repeatedly to understand it better.

also 10% off Manther until September 15th.

I don’t know if it is just me having problems with this in fw v1.20:

SHIFT + TRANSPOSE UP or DOWN buttons (for octave transposition ). For semitone transposition , hold SHIFT + TRANSPOSE UP or DOWN buttons and then a keyboard button.

It’s working - must have done something wrong! All fine :slight_smile:

Curious if anyone has a Manther synth that has very limited info online but has a sick sound and if they are using it with their Digitakt.

I’m using mine with OT and DFAM. It’s a lot of fun and sounds great. I’m selling mine for a good price on this forum as I’m making room for pulsar.

1 Like

I use it with digitakt

Wish the BFF was out, but hopefully they’re stabilizing the Manther code first.

Hey! looking for any Manther/Digitakt owners, I’m curious about work flow. I really want to add a desk top mono synth to my collection and this thing just sounds so great from the demos. I’ve read through these comments, but specifically curious about DT and Manther workflow.

thanks!

I have it midi slaved to digitakt, and it works, that is all there is to say about really… i think there is a manual on line, what are you interested in specifically?

Can you trigger pattern changes from the digitakt and more importantly to you LOVE it?

No you can’t, but i am shure it will come in an update.
Oh yes, i love it, it sound great, like really great, it can scream, be hypnotic, it is more metal then wood, the bass can be rubbery but solid,but also dubby, you know, like filtered bass guitar.

1 Like

Thank you! I noticed the metal vibe but it also seems to get warm and pretty in spots in the long demo on YouTube. Pretty esoteric, not a lot of stuff online about it. It grabbed my attention. I was just interested in general user experience. I lean more towards dark, trippy techno and have a vintage minimoog but want a desktop mono with more punch.

You’re the 2nd person I’ve met whose selling theirs on a forum. The pulsar drum machine? Dm price if you’d like. Are you in the US?

No I’m in the UK. I’m trying to get my setup within a desk space otherwise I would keep it and I’m going through an anti hoarding process, dont like having good stuff I’m not using.

Oh yes it can do that :wink: what i like about it it can be pretty growy, it is rolling nicely forward. And its fun, it is not overly complicated.ueah, it can do pretty and warm to, but it has always darkness lurking trough :ghost:

1 Like