Making a beat with an Octatrack and a Digitone

Hey everybody,

Just received my Digitone, what an amazing little machine! So much jamming possibilities! I have been making music like never before since I paired it with my octatrack, this combo is just endless.
Just for the sake of it, here’s a little video of me making a beat on it, hope you like it!

Cheers

3 Likes

Sounds good. Thanks for sharing. Got a Digitone myself few days ago :slight_smile:
I was wondering what kind of connexions did you do as they are so many possibilities … Thanks ^^

1 Like

Yep, the Digitone is something special.

Like your sounds Martebar! Checked out some of your other vids - very good indeed.

1 Like

Hey, thanks a lot!
At the moment I send midi from the octatrack to the digitone and audio back from the digiton to the octatrack.
Depending on what I want to do the audio from the digitone is either sent directly through the mixer of the octa, or in a thru machine on one track if I want to add effects.
MIDI Wise i only send clock and transport information, but i keep the audio track midi internal.
Honestly it’s super basic as I’m still trying to wrap my head around what kind of live configuration I want to use :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot! Feels good to read that.
Honestly the Digitone has allowed a cool boost in my creativity recently. I work only in audio now, no more midi tracks in my DAW, which feels super fresh and much faster!