Make your own April Fool’s Product Announcement

You know…a lego modular might be something that would sell

1 Like

inMusic and Music Tribe announce Moog™ licensing deal

APRIL 1st, 2024 - Today inMusic and Music Tribe, parent companies of Moog Music and Behringer respectively, have announced a new partnership and licensing deal which will see the legendary designs behind the Moog Minimoog Model ‘D’, already controversially cloned by Behringer in their Model D and Poly D synthesizers, officially endorsed for use by Behringer in their product line, with Behringer permitted to use Moog badging on certain products. Behringer posted a mock-up of the first anticipated product to result from this partnership, the Behringer Model D Bob Moog Signature Edition, on their Facebook page earlier this morning (link). In the press announcement, a spokesperson for Moog Music continued “this is a great way to get the Moog name out there”.

3 Likes

The WEF gift shop just announced a ‘You will own nothing’ Air Guitar signed by Elon Musk for only 2 social credits.

4 Likes

How many of you would boycott Elektron if they come out with a legit looking OT MKIII announcement/store posting on April 1st, and then once you are about to check out, you get rick rolled?

Boycott? Hell no, they would have the upmost respect from me!

5 Likes

Model: firmware update!

4 Likes

I have to agree

1 Like

Elektron have just announced they are reinstating Cenk to do Promotional videos after sales slump.

introducing the perfect partner for your Field Desk

4 Likes

I think a more April Fools like announcement might be for the Digital Hot Seat.

Or perhaps a nuclear version !

damn, I misunderstood the assignment

1 Like

I would buy it for my 7 yo son.

2 Likes

Elektron announces a brand new product line of eurorack modules as well as a brand new modular sequencer for eurorack that has MIDI to CV interface to connect modular with Elektron MIDI based gear!

Did you mean CV <–> Overbridge interface.

They are calling it CoVeredBridge !

1 Like

You still have this model.

3 Likes

Introducing the Elektron Model:AI the world’s first entirely AI hardware groovebox.

Say goodbye to that clutter of knobs and buttons and say hello to the sleek smooth blank panel that contains a lone sleek and stylish Play button- and the engine inside will take care of the rest.

Model:AI you don’t even need to play it!.

But wait, make sure you upgrade to the Model:AI+ version that contains a second headphone output where an AI powered waifu will say supportive things about your music.

Model:AI so good you don’t even need it

4 Likes

That’s very Brave New World real Ryan.

Earlier this morning i was imagining an AFP, and thought up Vocaloid AI . Googled it and it turns out to be real, and old now.

1 Like

can it auto upload these masterpieces to spotify?

this is how I imagine this part

1 Like

I tried Copilot. Total failure !

You :
Imagine an april fools product announcement for a musical synthesizer

Copilot :

Introducing the Synth-a-Prank 3000, the first-ever musical synthesizer that doesn’t just play notes, it plays jokes! :musical_keyboard::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This April Fools’, get ready to compose the funniest symphony ever. With features like:

• Whoopie Cushion Wobble Bass: Every bass note comes with a surprise that’s sure to “blow” your audience away!
  • Rimshot Rhythms: Perfectly timed comedic drum hits to punctuate your punchlines.
  • Banana Peel Slipslide: A pitch bend wheel that literally slips out of your hand for those unexpected note drops.

And the best part? It’s entirely imaginary! Happy April Fools’ Day! :tada:

Remember, laughter is the best medicine, and with the Synth-a-Prank 3000, you’ll be the maestro of mirth! (Disclaimer: This product is a fictional announcement for April Fools’ Day and is not available for purchase.)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I’m glad it gave the Disclaimer at the end. Not funny Copilot !

ADDED : TextSynth did much better two years ago with its Musical Synthesizer Game.

How i imagine it :grinning:

Context: after decades working on his play, he was creatively exhausted going into old age

1 Like