Make your own April Fool’s Product Announcement

Friendly reminder for folks to take note of the operative word here.

Otherwise your posts may be merged into
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/what-gear-would-you-like-to-see-elektron-do-next/

1 Like

Wouldn’t that cause a thread feedback loop, because 99.9% of the postings there qualify IMHO as “fantastical”? :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, perhaps you can send a few of those posts over this way AdamJay.

2 Likes

Introducing the Elektron Model:One

Keeping with our new dedication to streamlining work flow and cutting prices. Today we introduce the model:one

One velocity sensitive sample playback pad is all you really need. Press the pad, hear the song. 20 minutes of sample playback.

Filters, effects, pitch and sample controls? No,

The worlds first Zero Workflow Electronic Instrument!

4 Likes

Roland already has the lockdown on that product market :joy:

4 Likes

It worked just fine on the Alien OST ; because in space, no-one can …

2 Likes

And because Jerry Goldsmith was bloody awesome! (even though he didnt really like what he did with that score!)

1 Like

Introducing the TE OP-B, it’s the same as the OP-Z shaped like a banana. Oh, wait…

All jokes aside, I feel terrible to anyone that experienced this and dread the day mine goes sideways.

6 Likes

Too much work flow. Not enough streamline

Behringer You

Because your clone will be cheaper and have MIDI.

5 Likes

my goodness April Fool idea happened to be real!

4 Likes

New from Elektron - Model: Train

27 Likes

why the heck am I finding this so funny!!!

2 Likes

:joy:

Elektron EuAskt-4IT

It has song mode, attack, overbridge, ADAT output, kit browser on/off option, a joystick, is class compliant, and can take a 256GB SD card.

But those are the only features.
Nothing else.

10 Likes

No cupholders?

Weak

3 Likes

Nord Drum 4:
Basically a Nord Drum 2 with 6 individual & routable outputs and an analogue filter.

4 Likes

EuDintAsk

(IKEA spelling)

3 Likes

Side sockets of M:C and M:S are not for housing a simple battery pack, these are places to put antennas of the newest addition to Elektron linteup, the Digithermin!

Assign any of the parameters and morph sounds with a movement of your hands, distance-lock the samples, use gestures to reload the saved sequence and be in the groove in no time.

3 Likes

Quite a few years ago Moog did a Polyphonic Theremin but unfortuately it was a market failure, so they only ever made one.

5 Likes