Make Noise 0-CTRL

only teasers out now. more info on Cinco De Mayo at noon EST…

6 Likes

Huh.

Perhaps a new buffered mult is in the works.

6 Likes

another teaser:

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting them to do something in the size and format of the 0 Coast, but he FX based.

3 Likes

I would like that too.

looks like a new pressure points type thing

3 Likes

Multi Human Touch Repeatcolorizer

2 Likes

very excited about this. I hope it is almost MPE esque. We will find out! :slight_smile:

My first guess is a stereo reverb.

It looks like a desktop synth right? I mean the edges are a bit slim for their eurorack case?

That was my feeling as Well. A semi modular effects unit maybe?

I don’t know but stepped out of the modular game a few months a go, so I’m rooting for something stand alone.

I’d be keen to get a tabletop friend for my 0-coast though, maybe find a way to power them both from 1 PSU.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s an 0-Tape standalone unit. I hope it isn’t…cause gaaaasss.

2 Likes

Just a dreams. I don’t think make noise will cannibalize TMMM)
Their products are well diversified, an order of magnitude stronger than Elektron (like MS->DT->AR and OT line).
I think it standalone complex pressure controller with sequencer capabilities, something like morphagene, but for voltages caused by hands movements and pressures.
It’s a continuous sequence of few voltage signal types changes. With time-stretch and other transformations.

2 Likes

Mimeophon smashed into a hybrid pressure points and mini rene, stand-alone.

From looking at the video again. I think it’s Definately a PPv2. But I think there is something in it being standalone also. Is make noise releasing a flat skiff as well? I don’t think it’ll be another effect so soon after mimeophon. And PP is their weakest product now in comparison to what they deliver. I like to think it’ll be a touch capacitive MARF keyboard. At least one can dream

4 Likes

My money has “Tony‘s” written on them.

Thanks, I’ll PM you.

6 Likes

It is a sequencer called the 0-CTRL. It is all analog, and looks to be the same size and format as the 0 Coast. Price listed on website is $399.

http://www.makenoisemusic.com/synthesizers/ohctrl

12 Likes