Major UI lag issues with new Overbridge 2.3.9

I’ve been using Overbridge to date with no issues at all. Running a DT and DN, REAPER 6.77 and Windows 7 (I know Windows 7 isn’t officially supported but it’s always run perfectly until now).

After installing the new DT firmware and upgrading to the latest Overbridge, I’m experiencing huge UI lag and general slowdown issues in REAPER with OB both with the DT and DN. With the OB UI open, REAPER basically comes unresponsive and slows to a crawl. Gets tricky to even close the plugin UI - that kind of thing. Basically REAPER becomes completely unusable.

I have noticed the OB plugin latencies seem particularly large, but maybe they’ve always been like that and it’s been ok - I don’t remember the previous figures.

At this stage I’m tempted to go through the hassle of rolling back because it’s pretty much impossible to use. Nothing else has changed in my setup other than the OB upgrade; the previous version works really well.

Is anyone else seeing this issue? Any ideas what this could be if it’s not a bug?

Big thanks.