Machinedrum SPS1-UW X.04 Released [ Unofficial ]

Is this mug for sale somewhere or did you have it made?

not mine but definitely the best MD cushion iv’e ever seen. even the knobs look comfy.

this one just has two samples, a break sampled from a band called The Winstons (heard of them?) and a single cycle tb303 waveform ( @v-yadli opened my mind to the fact you can add loop points to wavs imported into the MD…) the rest is X.04 synthesis.

15 Likes

no, I made it online in a print shop :slight_smile:

1 Like

Getting a little off topic here so sorry for that but about loop points, how do you add them? I know C6 has the option to set the whole sample to loop but say I wanted to play the attack portion of a sample once and have a loop somewhere later, what program can do that so it will work?

lovely (both the video & the pillow) :smile:

1 Like

i’m an osx user, so was disappointed to realise Audacity doesn’t cater for loop points.
windows has a few classic wave editer options (goldwave/soundforge etc)

ended up discovering this and it’s great. i was doing this janky approach with retrig for single cycles that just didn’t cut it.

3 Likes

You set the points there and in C6 set the loop to “file”?

C6 will automatically detect wavs created in Endless WAV (or any with loop points) as loops, no need to set anything.

3 Likes

this is so good. overjoyed… infinity cheers to the developers :raised_hands::flying_saucer::alien::raised_hands:

1 Like

I hope polyrhythms will be implemented in the next iteration.

1 Like

@JustinValer
i noticed something : If the speed of a track is modified, speed on the MD do not follow and stay @ 1X.

The solo option and the new lfo shapes :heart:

…I just resurfesed after 2 hours of noise and joy.

3 Likes

You’re talking about track cursor speed in MCL does not sync with MD. That’s a limitation at the moment. Same goes for track length. Looking in to improvements here.

4 Likes

going to try this update soon, I dont need 16 drum tracks so im planning on using the left 8 tracks for drums/sequencing and the right 8 tracks for layering.

Its going to be sounds design city in the stu :rocket:

1 Like

check the track speed! In my opinion you have both polymeters/rythm option, each track can be set at different speed & Lenght.

wrong thread @nicoj . not everyone here has a megacommand.

1 Like

i don’t have megacommand :frowning:

seems a little odd. i don’t see the point then to have the selector at the bottom per track and global. that creates confusion. how about different swing for each track at different amounts as a feature?

Sorry!! I’m confused :flushed:

1 Like

It’s so that you can edit the swing trigs for all tracks at once if you want to, instead of having to do it 16 times. As I said, the UI is potentially confusing but it is clearly stated in the manual, it’s Elektron’s design decision/limitation and not really anything to do with this unofficial OS.

2 Likes