[li]WTF, be patient[/li]
[li]I’m fine with waiting[/li]
[li]Where’s my FM bass drum[/li]
[li]Fix the Direct Jump bug first[/li]
[li]I want a fully working version (fyi, it’s supposed to be a beta)[/li]
[li]I’m sick of reading these threads[/li]
[/ul]

Now that those are out of way :wink:

Bitch and complain about the bitching and complaining, either Elektron should hire a better communications consultant or be even more vague about releasing the beta. Something like, late spring/early summer

I’m just as excited as everyone else who’s interested in OB. And it’s Monday morning in Seattle, WA USA. You can’t tell me some of you aren’t checking your emails and this forum waiting for the inevitable.

Flame on…

According to the latest thing I saw posted by an Elektron representative here, it’ll be mid-late May.

So I wouldn’t bother checking your emails for another week at the very least :slight_smile:

Whoomp, there it is. Thanks, Kotare

Maybe Friday if you’re REALLY keen. :wink:

That’d be a nice treat. Unfortunately the weathers been unusually nice the last several months in the Pacific Northwest and I’d be conflicted about playing outside versus inside on a weekend.

An early week beta release would be nice though. I’d skip out on a couple hours of real work to “test” the beta. In any event, my sense is, the check’s in the mail.

I’m just ipadding in the waking hours of the day - stream of consciousness post here :wink:

Yes … the long wait is going about to finish :slight_smile:

Uhhh…double click SYNTH :zonked:

Perhaps you meant RingMod BD…which would be a proper question. All that nice weather getting to your rainy head? :wink:

there are already sooo many threads on this

Quoted for truth. :+1:

I’ll add this one to the list above. I hadn’t seen any other threads on the subject :wink:

WA vanity plates read: CMON OB

bee-beep

Everyday… Everyday I still check here… still no OB :frowning:

Love it!!! :+1:

kind of deja vu of the pre a4 poly :slight_smile:

I predict 31 May at 11.59pm for the beta launch. :wink:

But it would be great if we could have it for Monday 25 May. Then I could test it during all the UK Bank Holiday! Priorities, Elektron. Priorities!

I was hoping this would be the week, but now I wont expect it to come until after the two asian festivals.

Hawaii local time!

here it is.

^Haha