Machinedrum MKII UW+ - Prices are Crazy!

Hey all,
I have been searching high and low for a Machinedrum MKII UW+ but my heart (and my wallet) just cannot bare the current prices for them. I used to own one back in the day (MD MKI UW) but I sold it in order to buy other drum machines in a search for the perfect drum box but after buying and selling pretty much all the other comparable drum machines, I find that the good old Machinedrum was what I was after the whole time.

So I have been actively looking for one for about 2 months and this search has been nuts. I am literally blown away by some of these prices… I have had a few opportunities to buy one for around $1800 but turned them down because I felt this was just crazy money for a MD MKII UW+, but as it stands, prices are actually going up and its looking like $1800 was a steal…

So I wanted to know, how does one get a MD+ for a decent price in 2022? Does anyone have one they would like to part with? Or “know a guy” that knows a guy that might have one? I am starting to think these boxes are out of reach nowadays…

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Machinedrum secondhand prices are getting crazy