Machinedrum black edition

BLACK ANODIZED with LASER ETCHED TEXT
Hope you guys enjoy this one :joy:
(There is a clear LCD overlay installed over the screen)

15 Likes

Dead sexy

wooow ā€¦ some night pix with lights on please ā€¦ kight rider i call her

wooo!!! Looks awesome. No reason to get the rytm with that makeover:-

neat!

how did you get that?

was it made custom for you?

The Black Widow !

Supa nice

:wink:

KNIGHT RIDER !!! I LIKE THAT
:joy:

We made it. Anodized finish the text and logo are laser etched. No fade no wear.
We have a few available for sale PM for details.

Thanks

1 Like

Looks lovely. :heart:

Iā€™d prefer a black screen personally, just me.

Awe-inspiring!! Very cool indeed!!

if I ever were to get another MD and had the extra cash to treat myself to a dickmalibu version of an Elektron I would probably choose an aftermarket / custom color screen ā€¦

imagine the green / black on the knight rider model, ā€¦ the reddish display had been discussed here in the forum before ā€¦

jeeeeee, what a niiiice paintjob that is

Yes please!

I will be in Brooklyn in June. I might have to stop by.

• J

@dickmalibu - could you tell us more about your ability to modify screen colors? can you, for example, replace original screens with different colored ones?

Is anything for the monomachine in the works? i have a old MnM that is in need of a facelift. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Check out their website. I think they can take care of any custom work you need in regards to elektron boxes. You can ship them the face plate, they can do it up and ship it back.

Nice!!

That looks awesome.

Thanks

In the process of adding artwork to the blank lcd windows. I actually kind of like the clear window (a different look to the unit)

Thanks !

TrabanT

if I ever were to get another MD and had the extra cash to treat myself to a dickmalibu version of an Elektron I would probably choose an aftermarket / custom color screen ā€¦

imagine the green / black on the knight rider model, ā€¦ the reddish display had been discussed here in the forum before ā€¦

jeeeeee, what a niiiice paintjob that is

@TrabanT
No at this time we are not doing mods to electrical components