Lux Libra

This is great !

Thanks a lot!

Promobump

The Lockdown is a quite an inspirational/unusual time which leads to more recordings - at least on my side and some others, like it seems here with some great stuff. Enjoy some Lux Libra

These here were all recorded during the last 2 months (sorry, when it is too much to swallow in one post)

1 Like

Nice.

Missed them when you posted them, but they still sound great half a year later.

What are the new cover pictures? They look great as well.

Happy that you like them, thanks!
That are stills from avery nice Terra Documentary - here fungus/mycel
Mesmerising pictures and life on its own, for sure

atm i record takes and will upload soon.
fell invited to come back

First steps with the Cirklon - after a week pretty basic stuff. All live tinkered jam (OT, Microwave, Division Department, Hydra, Modor, Pro2 and some nice soulful ladys:-) enjoy!

Damn…these are really good!

What is usually on kick duty on these? RYTM?

Thanks mate, glad you like it!
For the Kick i use mostly an Mbase11 in my stuff. Slightly touched by the Drumbus in Ableton Live. The Mbase is a longtime friend of mine. But i also use a rytm and a THC syncussion on some.

Just discovered all of this music, after seeing your awesome studio post. These all have such a beautiful vibe, and the artwork to match. Love it.

Thanks alot for your nice words - i`m happy that you like it!

did a new recording a few weeks ago. enjoy

Another round with sketchbook recordings of track ideas with various gear, mostly for listening in the car for checking mixes etc. Mainly sequenced on the cirklon, mixed in Live recorded to virtual 2 track - enjoy and feel free to comment.

1 Like