[ Sound Pack + eLearning ] Lowend101 eBook Delivered in 3 parts (Thanks to v00d00ppl)

Looking forward to this! My A4 mk2 arrived this week. Already made to some exotic stuff i didnt thought one could do with this machine. Anyway, I am still a beginner, looking for input. Thanks for your effort!

1 Like

17 patches designed today :stuck_out_tongue:
Damn that was a productive day
:heat: iā€™m OFF for all the others hours to comeā€¦

probably in few movies to take a ear break :tv:

3 Likes

Are we there yet? :wink:

1 Like

Nope i would say we are at 67% :slight_smile:
i have some refinements to make when i have finish the design step, organize the patches, prepare the bank, make sure all audio signals are more of less the same in levelsā€¦ making few mapping ā€¦ verifying those patches correctly pairs with Beats (at least reduce effects amount and few tweaks)

3 Likes

Havenā€™t you learned from Elektron that making an announcement for something that isnā€™t available yet isā€¦ not ideal? :panda:

(Looking forward to the patches!)

3 Likes

if you are 3 months late, sureā€¦ but not my caseā€¦ i said End December and i will be ready to drop it before January the 1st :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Bon courage!

1 Like

All goodā€¦

1 Like

ā€œyour love. your loveā€ :two_hearts:

2 Likes

@William_WiLD

on the top of this thread you mentioned that the Sysex is compatible with A4 MK1 and A4 MK2.
but did you build the patches on the mk1 or mk2? i just wonder this regarding the new overdrive circuitā€¦ etc.

1 Like

I try to avoid overdrive in this patches so it should be very closeā€¦
So if people prefer clean bass (like me) all this people will like most of the soundsā€¦ And they have always the possibility to boost in level but with the gritty injection who come with the Overdrive.

Patches who use the overdrive are MOVMENT series where i use it as modulation. i find the overdrive very great in that regards, i donā€™t think it will be a problem for MK1 usersā€¦ it should be fine as itā€™s modulation.

1 Like

Excellent!

1 Like

Hello have a good day everyone !

14 Likes

Love the sounds! Really looking for the whole pack. Great work William!

1 Like

really looking forward to this pack william, keep up the good work.
have a great rest of your week and weekend.

1 Like

December, Sunday the 31 at 17:17 PM (Paris UTC+1)

it will be uploaded in Elektronauts File section, Link will be copy-paste here in this thread.

11 Likes

I thought it would be nice to make a little extra thing for our precious because too rare (Women) Nauts so 3 of THEM get their personal BASS and patch name. in the same time i wish her a happy new year and a lot of tracks in 2018. I donā€™t mention anyone they will recognize her.

:raising_hand_man::raising_hand_woman::v::rainbow:

1 Like

Sneak Peek 18 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : LoDronish

Sneak Peek 19 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : Tronik

Sneak Peek 20 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : EPIC-ORNOT