[ Sound Pack + eLearning ] Lowend101 eBook Delivered in 3 parts (Thanks to v00d00ppl)

Swamped at the moment. Can’t try stuff out for a bit… Thanks for the tip, though!

2 Likes

No Problem Carl-Michael :wink:

Sneak Peek 13 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : SCRATCHORDZ-101

Sneak Peek 14 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : SAWDEE-STAB101

Notes : the Analog Four is the perfect candidate for Dub Tech Chords or Stab because of it’s internal effects… a bit of a shame there’s no master compressor which would be very useful in this case. But your can add it after it (Mixer, Octatrack, Analog Rytm, Hardware compressor etc…) The key is the Delay, the Reverb, Performance macro range (you must find all the sweet spot according to the other elements in your track. There’s plenty honestly to travel in the Dub Tech Chords or Stabs even then you can prefer to sample, put it through a Tape recorder, then in a Original Roland Space Echo or even a Boss RE-20 Space Echo to name the classic components in the Recipe… it’s about how all of this will lives and modulated.

5 Likes

Nom de dieu. Comme c’est bon…
Holly CWO, this is so my kind of sound. Love it !

1 Like

Glad you like it Bro :rofl:

Sneak Peek 15 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : RAVEY & BEARDY

1 Like

Sneak Peek 16 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : EDGYDOWN

this is all really helpful, thanks for putting in the work.

2 Likes

Yeah i hope the whole package help people to get started, better understand the basics and for ALL THE OTHERS : get back and review again the fundamentals.

4 Likes

Please put all your knowledge, tips and tricks into the booklet / pdf! I would love to have some kind of collection of tutorials in one document. Those „how to“ are kind of rare. Really awesome work so far! Thanks a lot!

Maybe some sh101 sweep bass patches and some 303isch type sounds would be great!

1 Like

Edit : @Kari
Finally the eBook and all the BONUS (links in the beginning of the eBook) are ready to download !

Have FUN

1 Like

BONUS

Free Download
https://www.elektronauts.com/files/444

Preview of the Printable PDF file :slight_smile:

Hi there, this is ISO A4 size printable in colors or B&W… You can use it to quickly reverse engineering patch you like, to convert patches you like to the analog four, to save the old school way your favorite patches in case of a sysex drama happen… it’s useful to me, generally i use this Patch sheet for faster table work.

10 Likes

Duuuuuuuude, those demos though :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

The best Xmas present ever, I really also love that you’re doing this because (with the mission briefs) this is for me the most valuable of contents (and boy do I enjoy chatting with people here), the one that boosts creativity, gets everyone involved experimenting on the patches and talking about their practical experience of patching. I’m so hyped, this will be so cool !
So for all of that involvment of yours and more : thank you @William_WiLD, you rock !

4 Likes

Sneak Peek 17 (LOWEND101)

Patch name : SMOOTH-BD

Personal Note :
The Analog Four is very capable in the drum territory, you just have too listen all Sound Packs like Druma from @darenager where he nail so much Drums just FINE…

3 Likes

Useful for Sound Design and Mixing

An extremely useful tool when designing sound is Oscilloscope and Spectrum. Why, for instance making the Triangle wave the most close to a Sinewave by filtering it. An Oscilloscope is very convenient. You can use a real hardware Oscilloscope if you have one, but there’s also good standalone software as well as AU-VST plugins.

You can find tools i recommend in two post i made on lowend101.com

At the end of each of this post :

8 Likes

Not Finish Still in Progress

LOWEND-51%

8 Likes

Wow, thank you for your work!)

I think this is one the the best sound patches, based in preview)

1 Like

New Sneak Peek coming :slight_smile:
AM-PM-FM :space_invader:

4 Likes

The D. C. songs is an aboslut classic. AT 9 o clock in the morning the floor was flipping out.

1 Like