Louder Than Liftoff Silver Bullet

Thanks! Please do report back once you’ve had it. Good or bad, I’m sure it’ll help other people too.

ok, will do

Oh… I forgot to mention one thing… feed it a -18dBFS level on the MIX inputs. That’s where it seems to be most happy. Depending on how hot the mix I get is I’m usually gaining it down a few dB in the digital domain prior to going out to the analog chain.

Also, read the manual. It’s pretty short and sweet but provides some good info and examples. PDF version is available on the LTL site if you haven’t already seen it.

I’m intrigued by your setup. Are there other units besides the ones you mention here? What sort of stuff are you producing with this setup? Can’t wait to hear what you come up with when you get all the pieces in place. Cheers.

I have other nice synths I love, but I really like keeping it simple with the Integra-7/Squarp combo. There’s something about how everything sounds so good together coming out of the Integra-7 that I really dig. I’m a huge fan of how the Supernatural drum kits sound with a bit of humanization and velocity randomization.

I plan on making Techno, Hip-Hop, and House beats with this rig; I’d love to share when everything comes together! I appreciate the interest in what I’m doing.