Loopy Pro Has Been Released!

Michael showing his mad scientist side

25 Likes

looks like it does everything :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Holy moly.
The name “Loopy Pro” is wrong - it should be called at least “Loopy Galactic” or so.

4 Likes

what happened to the masterpiece app, is this it?

Honestly, I thought “Loopy Pro Looks Nuts” was a new kind of American breakfast cereal

9 Likes

lol, it still could be

1 Like

I misread it as “Loopy Pro Lock Nuts” and briefly wondered if euro had finally jumped the shark.

4 Likes

Michael is the developer of loopy pro. He co-developed Audiobus Sebastian. Can’t wait for this to be released, I’ve been in the works for years now.

This is something else… I wonder if it would be possible to recreate mlrv with the widget slice tool :thinking:
mlrv:

If it is I am upgrading my iPad :grin:

2 Likes

yeah lol Sebastian is gone right, I was too excited

“in the works for years now”

so this is ‘Masterpiece’ then?

I was wondering too, not to mention wondering where the hell is Hermut Lobby’s Beatsurfing mk2 or Playground with sample import Dammit?

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Seems pretty dope with elektron iOS audio. Wonder how stable midi clock is.

Edit: it’s not in App Store yet?

No. Public beta starts any day now. Michael says probably a month to six weeks until launch.

2 Likes

Okay this really is nuts, bananas even. I’m super tempted to get another iPad, I already have Loopy as well as loads of music apps. Makes me question my GAS for the SP-404 MK2 then I realise that I never enjoyed making music on an iPad. Aargh, first world problems!

2 Likes

I use my ipad regularly for music and this is pretty much the icing on the cake. Looks too good

1 Like

Loopy Pro has just been released. :grinning:

7 Likes

I’ve been beta testing this, and it has instantly joined Drambo, AUM and Audiobus as the newest member of the essential top tier of iOS apps for music makers.

It is PHENOMENAL.

5 Likes

my question is what does it add for someone who already has the typical music apps? Between bm3, Drambo, lemur etc I’m not sure if I’m missing out on a lot by giving this one a miss. Is it really all that? I know these things take time to make but I’m not sure if this one missed the boat a bit. Does this compete with and excel compared to the other leading competitors which have such a massive head start? The app looks good if it was my centrepiece, might just not be aimed at me. Would love to hear what you think, pretty sure you’re an app veteran

1 Like