Looking for a megacommand builder β€” I live in Chicago

Hello. Im looking for someone reputable in the USA that is building megacommands for the machinedrum. Any advice here?

1 Like

Hey Buddy,

Not in the us, but i am a trusted builder with hundreds of custom builds successfully finished.
You can have a selektion of three basic colors for the case and five for the leds. An knobs can be sifam or original elektron. Pushbuttons can also have diff colors.

Besidesvabove you can have any color available of course.

Send me a pm!
Cheers!

3 Likes

are you still making these?? I’m interested in buying one

Hi,
Yes, but i have all but quit; if you order it will be the last and i will order new parts from 7 places in 6 countries since i dont have a stock. But no problem, there are two more wanting to order so i can make a last one.

It will cost little more since small order and Logistics split on only two -three units. For your unit i will need to order everything, so the total is 255 euro plus 18 euro in tracked shipping.

It will, because of me having to order 100% if the parts, and the screen plus ocb is ordered from China, take from 4-8 weeks to finish. I will do express delivery with PCBs, so i can start building them even if i dont have all i need.
I am planning to order PCBs latest by tomorrow so a quick decision is best!

Payment is preferred via wise.com; they are faster than most, and cheap with good rates and low fees. You can use this invite with guide to get started: https://wise.com/invite/ath/erikb620
My account to pay to is erik.marcus.bang@gmail.com. That’s also where you should send your full address, cell and order details after transfer.
PayPal f&f is the other possibility. Use the same Gmail address as account, and message β€œthanks”.

Options are case: white black or silver-gray. LEDs red green blue orange or white.
See pics for examples.
Encoders only sifam, no elektron left, sorry.

Let me know asap please!

Cheers,
Marcus

3 Likes

Awesome, i placed an order and sent an email with my info

1 Like

Great, thanks! I will keep you updated!
Best,
Marcus