Logic 10.5 & Overbridge - Multi output broken

It was working previously, even on the same version however I cleaned up my plugins and re-ran the plugin manager authentication which seems to have broken things.

I can’t use any version of the Digitakt plugin that isn’t mono or stereo, all the multi-output versions now pop up a message saying “failed to load, contact the manufacturer”.

I’ve since tried restarting and reinstalling Overbridge, but no luck.

[edit]: seems to be a known issue with Logic 10.5 and all 3rd party multi-output plugins. Is Elektron aware of the problem?

See here: Overbridge Multi-Outs not working Logic 10.5 Update

Other people are also reporting the same issue. If it’s a known bug with 3rd party plugs you would hope that Apple fix it soon.

FYI there’s a workaround for this now:

https://www.logicprohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=148273&p=780033#p780033

If you rescan the Elektron plug-ins using the plug-in manager from Logic 10.4 it will work in 10.5 again.

I can’t seem to figure out how to get an older version of logic to make this work like the link above. I don’t see any other version in my applications folder.

If you have time machine set up you can go back and copy the old Logic application, then paste it to your desktop.

I do not. Weird question, but is this something a friend with an older version can send me? I’m assuming all I need is the app file - since I have all the other files. I literally just need the app file for the older version. Unless it’s possible to download an older version from the App Store, which I doubt.