Lockdown Livestream & Releases

Do we have a thread, announcement for this sort of thing.
Livestream gigs and Indy artists new releases that won’t get the usual gig promos.

PRSPCT records are doing daily live streams of all their artists.
This was today’s.

Tomorrow is DJ Producer. :grin:

Then there’s Colin Benders

I mean, it’s cheating, because live streaming is kinda his thing anyway, but Marc Rebillet’s banging some streams out over the next couple of weeks. This was Tuesday’s.

And this is tonight’s

2 Likes

related … there are similar thread ideas popping up

Tonight 20th of March I will be playing a live set via Facebook Live. Have a look:

1 Like

Who here is watching the Colin Benders lifestream-marathon. I kina do lol (:

A Colon Benders marathon?
:eggplant: :hot_face:

1 Like

I didn’t want to spam the board, but my friends are putting on a 2-day Synth Society Summit this weekend. Made a post in the general discussion area.

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

Are you not fond of the guy, his music or both? Just curious, cheers!

Just playing on a pun with his name.
Didn’t know his music at all (do now).

1 Like

Yah it’s tempting, Colin, Colon same difference. Just thought you had some deeper sentiment behind it. (;

Colin Benders, the guy that can make a modular setup the size of a nuclear power plant control panel sound like a slick n polished Ableton set. :wink:

Basing this on a show of his I saw. I saw another where they (he s always with his engineer) forgot their patch sheet and he had to improv 100%. Sounded way cooler IMO!

1 Like

Yah, he got this massive military grade rig, it’s actually comical how monstrous it is. (: I watch him for two reasons, first to pick up some craft, cause he so obviously is on top of his game; and secondly because the cult around the 35+ livesets he played in a row now is an interesting social phenomenon. Modular Moses ftw. (;

1 Like

:smile:

1 Like

Peter Hook & the Light doing a live set for @yamaha_guitars on YouTube.
Later today/night/morning

2 Likes