LITERAL Hats? Like for yer head

So I’ve got a bit of a nerdy synth hat collection going on. I never was big into ball caps and stuff but I guess it’s a thing I’m into last few years.

Was on the merch page and there’s shirts and stuff, but no hats! Were there ever hats? Will they ever come back if there were?

Thx in advance :slight_smile:

I guess you’ve got one of those See You Later Oscillator caps, they’re nerdy as hell.

I’ve got a terrible idea, how about a hat with hats on. Not hats but hats. Someone someday will see it and say I see what you did there and you can hang out and do nerdy bonding

5 Likes

Where’s the hats at?

1 Like

My wife got me a black one of these:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/708679651/synth-waveform-embroidered-snapback-cap

1 Like

I was almost gonna cop that but went here instead

Was gonna pick up the DrumComputer hat but they weren’t shipping thanks to COVID (but now appears they are!) - so I guess I know my port of call if there’s no Elektron hat :tophat:

1 Like

And YES, that was the start of my journey lol….

1 Like

i wear my autechre hat almost every day

17 Likes

I came here expecting hihat talk, found men in hats.

Is disappoint.

18 Likes

Doing a Safety Dance ? No, wait…

2 Likes

I only have one hat. This Lawrence and Foster Yorkshire jobby that my friend got me.

My wife has a metric ton of hats though :smiley:

3 Likes

Not much of a hat person but I picked up this stingy brimmed hat two summers ago. I enjoy wearing it on hot sunny days.

1 Like

Be carefull with LITERAL Snares though, those aren’t so good for yer head. :pl:

4 Likes

Well not to mention kicks

7 Likes

I don‘t do hats except for this one: https://images.app.goo.gl/1RKHB8S9GZjAShV88

1 Like

My latest literal hat, from a couple months back. Makes me happy. Go Sox!

2 Likes

I have an Australian leather one when I’m taking care of the garden under the sun or rain.

Eternal.
Always liked the Indiana Jones hat ^^

My cap is almost dead, gotta get a new hat for the summer…

1 Like

Need to have! Where?!

1 Like

But i love these too :smile:

Got a plan: Make synth nerd caps and t’s. Get a booth at the Dutch Modular Fest. Get rich. Buy Shared and Techno systems.

3 Likes

Elektron grey, noice

1 Like